Formerly known as the ReptiSun® 2.0
Zoo Med’s NatureSun® is a Full Color Spectrum daylight fluorescent lamp with a CRI of 98 that will bring out the true colors of your reptiles, amphibians, hermit crabs, and birds while promoting terrarium plant growth.
NatureSun® provides beneficial UVA which stimulates feeding, breeding, and other natural behaviors.
- Provides light that is similar to Natural Daylight.
- C.R.I. (Color Rendering Index) of 98.
- Color Temperature: 6500K (Kelvin) for maximum viewing pleasure of your animals.
- High-quality bulbs made in Germany.
- The NatureSun® was previously known as the ReptiSun® 2.0 (ES-15)
|Item Number: ES-24|
|Wattage: 17 w|
|Item Number: ES-36|
|Wattage: 24 w|
|Item Number: ES-48|
|Wattage: 32 w|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How often should this lamp be replaced?
A: This lamp will provide optimum levels of UVA for 12 months so it should be replaced once a year.
Q: How far away should this lamp be from my animal?
A: This lamp should be placed 12 inches from your animals basking site.
Q: How long should I leave this lamp on each day?
A: This lamp should be on for 10 – 12 hours a day to maintain your animals day and night cycle.