Mopani Wood – Terrarium
A beautiful two color African hardwood for aquariums or terrariums.
- Smooth surface, textured detail, and unique mottled color adds interest and enrichment to habitats.
- Use with plants to create the “naturalistic” look.
- One of the hardest and densest woods available; sinks immediately in aquariums and unlike driftwood, will not rot!
- Mopani Wood has been sandblasted clean and is ready to be added to your terrarium.
- For use in aquariums, remember all natural wood leaches tannins, which discolor water and reduce pH levels. To minimize this effect, soak wood in a separate container, and change water daily to remove excess tannins. The wood will be ready when the water color goes from dark brown to a very light.
- Adding extra carbon to your aquarium filter can help remove any remaining discoloration.
|Item Number: MW-S|
|Item Number: MW-M|
|Item Number: MW-L|
|Item Number: MW-J|
*Mopani Wood is a naturally grown product. Sizes are approximate.
<!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] -->