Plankton Banquet® Feeding Block
- Now with twice the plankton!
- Contains blue-green Spirulina chunks.
- Great for bottom feeders.
- Formulated for fresh and saltwater fish.
- Do not use this product in fish bowls or aquariums which do not have aeration or filtration.
- Plankton Banquet® blocks will not cloud water.
The blue color in this block is pure spirulina. Spirulina is a blue-green plant plankton rich in raw protein and major vitamins. Research has shown that fresh and saltwater fish exhibit superior growth, maturity, energetic behavior and more elegant coloring when fed spirulina.
|Item Number: BB-5|
|Net Wt: 0.3 oz (8.5 g)|
|Duration: 3-4 days|
|Item Number: BB-4|
|Net Wt: 0.45 oz (12.8 g)|
|Duration: 7-8 days|
|Item Number: BB-6|
|Net Wt: 1.4 oz (39.7 g)|
|Duration: 10-14 days|
Place the time release food block in your aquarium. Multiple food blocks can be positioned across aquarium floor to accommodate territorial or aggressive fish. One Plankton Banquet® block will feed approximately 15-20 average sized aquarium fish.
Calcium Sulfate, Plankton, Spirulina Algae Meal, Magnesium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Niacin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (stabilized Vitamin C), Thiamine Hydrochloride, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Beta Carotene.
|Crude Protein (min)||2.5%|
|Crude Fat (min)||0.25%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.5%|