Great for companion birds during stressful adjustment periods, heat-stressed backyard chickens, and newly acquired chicks!
- Electrolytes regulate hydration, nerve and muscle activity, and other cellular functions.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is important for immune health.
- Beta-carotene aids in feather pigmentation and forms the antioxidant, vitamin A.
- B Vitamins help maintain proper metabolism and energy levels.
- Prebiotics are important fuel sources for probiotics.
- Probiotics for gut health. Contains a source of four live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
- No fat-soluble vitamins! Safely use with a regular vitamin supplement routine.
|Item Number: A39-4|
|Size: 4 oz (113 g)|
Add 1 scoop (included) per cup of drinking water, or one tablespoon per gallon, and mix thoroughly. Allow birds to regulate their electrolyte intake by providing a second, unsupplemented source of drinking water. For stressed birds, provide a fresh mix daily for up to 5 consecutive days. For regular use, safely provide a fresh mix up to 3 days a week.
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. Safe for use with all avian species.
Store in a cool, dry place with desiccant pouch or DriCard® in place.
Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Niacin, L-Ascrobyl-2-Polyphosphate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Beta-carotene, Inulin, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Silicon Dioxide, Rosemary (Flavor), Citric Acid (Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative).
|Beta-carotene (min)||2,300 IU/kg|
|Thiamine (Vit. B1) (min)||850 mg/kg|
|d-Pantothenic Acid (Vit. B5) (min)||500 mg/kg|
|Niacin (Vit. B3) (min)||625 mg/kg|
|Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (min)||180 mg/kg|
|Biotin (Vit. B7) (min)||0.70 mg/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) (min)||600 mg/kg|
|Total Microorganisms (L. casei, L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, E. faecium)||1,000,000 cfu/g|