Digital MIN-MAX Precision Thermometer
Zoo Med’s Min/Max Digital Thermometer is perfect for incubation, basking sites, hibernation, and habitat temperature monitoring. Now you can know exactly how hot and cool your habitat or incubator is getting. In some cases, temperature fluctuation is ok, but now you won’t have to guess, you will know that you are providing ideal conditions for your pet!
- Records highest and lowest temperature readings.
- One-push “CLEAR” button resets minimum/maximum memory.
- Remote sensor with 3 foot cable.
- Uses 1 AAA battery (Included).
- Large, easy-to-read temperature display shows current, minimum, and maximum temperatures simultaneously.
- Simple suction cup mounting.
- Breeding Programs
- Outdoor Enclosures
- Bird Aviaries
- Reptile Rooms
|Item Number: TH-32|
Remove from package and install battery. Place remote sensor in the desired location within habitat or incubaotr and mount display on the outside. To reset the recorded temperatures, simply press the “CLEAR” button. The Thermometer will record the highest and the lowest temperature readings until the “CLEAR” button is pushed again.