Reptile Electrolyte Soak
Supplies electrolytes, B vitamins, Vitamin C, beta-carotene, a prebiotic, and probiotics for your pet reptile(s). Great for use with newly acquired reptiles.
- Electrolytes help regulate proper hydration and cellular function.
- Beta-carotene (Vitamin A) aids in color pigmentation.
- B vitamins help the body with proper metabolism.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and is also important for skin/immune health.
- Prebiotics are important fuel sources for beneficial bacteria, known as probiotics.
- Probiotics aid in proper gastrointestinal health and digestive function.
|Item Number: MD-20T|
|Size: 2 oz|
|Item Number: MD-21|
|Size: 8 oz|
|Item Number: MD-22|
|Size: 16 oz|
Add 5 cc (scoop included) of product to 1 gallon of warm bath water and mix thoroughly. Allow reptile to soak for at least 10 minutes. Allowing reptiles to soak for 10 minutes at least once per week can be beneficial for adequate hydration and skin health. Reptiles can be soaked up to three times per week.
Store sealed in a cool, dry place.
Electrolytes, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B7, Vitamin B6, Prebiotic, Probiotics, Beta-Carotene (Vitamin A), Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid (preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Vegetable Oil, Rosemary