Wipe Out 1
Wipe Out 1 is a ready-to-use liquid antibacterial cleaner, disinfectant, and deodorizer for terrariums and other small animal cages. Wipe Out 1 kills a broad spectrum of bacteria, including Salmonella chloraesuis (ATCC 10708) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15422) species.
|Item Number: WO-14|
|Size: 4.25 oz|
|Item Number: WO-18|
|Size: 8.75 oz|
|Item Number: WO1-32|
|Size: 32 oz|
|Item Number: WO-18E (Available in Europe)|
|Size: 8.75 oz|
- Alkyl(C14 50%; C12 40%; C16 10%)
- Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride 0.13%
Keep out of reach of children
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Remove all animals, objects (hot rocks, caves, cage furniture, food/ water dishes, etc.), and substrate from your terrarium or cage.
- Saturate the surface of the terrarium/cage by spraying on Wipe Out and let it stand for 5 minutes. Then wipe all surfaces dry.
- Do not return animals to the habitat until it is dry and ventilated.
- Clean terrarium/cage at least once weekly or more as needed.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take of contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
FOR ANY EXPOSURE: Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed; avoid contamination of foods. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
PHYSICAL HAZARDS: Do not apply the product in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
Storage and Disposal
Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available.